Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 9

Zines!!!!

I had no idea what a zine was until I was presented with this project.  Between the handout and doing my own research I was able to formulate an idea of what they were.  Zines seem to be rather varied, but since I'm a fan of cracked.com, I decided to model mine after their style.  I had a great deal of fun putting it together, but I wonder what any computer snoops might think after seeing the pictures I loaded onto my computer in order to make the zine.  (that's not an open invitation people)

When I have the time I might try using this communication style again on my other blog.  I haven't added anything new in a while so a zine like the one I made might be a good starting point to get to writing again.  I get so busy and overwhelmed these days between my job and school, I forget how much writing calms me down and helps me to focus.  Since focus is something I almost always need in my life, writing regularly would be a good and healthy thing for me to do.  "Healthiness makes healthiness", to quote a friend of mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment